Saturday 20 December 2008

Premature Evaluation

I know I'm probably tempting the wrath of the poker gods........again,but here goes. Despite all attempts at donking my cash away its been a reasonable poker year, I'm not in the same league in terms of poker skill or limits that I play at compared to a lot of players but Ive had a reasonably profitable year. My poker tracker results for Cash are not as good as I thought they were, but they can only improve now that Im getting to grips with the info and stats, my tournament results are not too bad with some good cashes. So as we hurtle towards 2009 my poker goals will be: Fully understand Pokertracker Play more live Qualify for a major event.......oh and win it lmao be more profitable Learn more about this,the most annoying,frustrating oh and enjoyable awesome game that is poker.

No comments: