Sunday 4 January 2009

Bad Day

There really are times when you should just switch off your computer and not attempt to rival the exploits of a barclays ATM,and give out cash when requested. After suffering one too many miracle outs appearing on the river for my opponents, like calling an all in on turn with 2nd pair against my straight to hit higher straight, I proceeded headlong into tilt central. Its not a great place to be and managed to undo any gains I made in the first days of the New Year,today however with a better frame of mind things have gone slightly better and am clawing it back. Oh and City were knocked out of the F.A. Cup by Forest, I should have gone to the match in hindsight............as it would have only cost me about £40 but the feeling of despair and loss would still be the same. Oh well,least I've got the milllion on Stars tonight to look forward to.

No comments: