Tuesday 7 April 2009

Wow.........A new post

Well its been a while..................and not much to report on the poker front as Ive not played any,apart from 2 0r 3 games in the last 6 weeks,due to in part it battering my head. have got the AWOP silver sat to look forward to and am slowly getting back into cash games albeit low stakes again. I think I may concentrate on some low buy in sats to bigger comps as I deffo need more Live experience. Away from poker,my golf game is still shite,lol, not that it was anything other than shite...still if at first and all that bollocks. oh and the campaign to save the Vulcan managed to raise the money, so she lives to fly another day.

1 comment:

Steve H. said...

My game is shit as well, we should get together and have a shit round sometime.. be lucky