Sunday 23 August 2009

Cooling Down

The title refers to my legs,as I've had a little bit of sun burn,well quite a lot really after havng got back from visiting my mate and his wife who live in Spain. I managed to play some golf on a cracking course over there,however it was 31deg on a cloudless day and no wind...........in shorts and T shirt,OOPS. Travelled with Ryanair(think Dick Turpin of the in flight food world) out to Spain and flew back with Jet2(Dick Turpin with a conscience.just) Managing my diabetes quite well and getting my head round twice daily insulin injections,oh and the eyesght seems to have settled down and can see pretty much as well as before,if not better. On the poker front I played a $1 WCOOP sat on stars, and made it to the next round and won some cash too.now that I have better vision will now get back to donating at an online poker site with more regularity.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My name is Jessica and I am looking for advertising opportunities on a qualitative blogs like yours. Please write me back to jessy.maxwell@googlemail.com if you are interested and I’ll give you the details. Please state the name of your blog.

Thanks, Jess